Hey, welcome to our ultimate guide about how to choose the best table tennis table. Through this article, we have shown you the full details about a table tennis table.
We know that table is the most worthy parts at the game like the tennis. If you become fail to find a good table then it could be a cause of a horrible fall for you in the game. You must have to careful when layout for buying a best one in order to become a professional in tennis.
It’s a long-discussed and well-researched guide, you’ll get huge resource about the best table tennis table here. Top 10Best Table Tennis List.
Let’s jump into the main content.
What is the best Table Tennis Table or Ping Pong Table?
- 1 What is the best Table Tennis Table or Ping Pong Table?
- 1.1 What to Consider Before Buying a Best Ping Pong Table?
- 1.1.1 Table Size – the Most Crucial Part in This Journey
- 1.1.2 Compare Table Size with Your Room Size
- 1.1.3 How Much Time Do You Play Tennis?
- 1.1.4 Who are you?
- 1.1.5 Indoor or Outdoor
- 1.1.6 Accessories with Table
- 1.1.7 Full Setting up Process
- 1.1.8 Best Brands for Ping Pong Table
- 1.1.9 Where will you Use the Table?
- 1.2 Conclusion
- 1.1 What to Consider Before Buying a Best Ping Pong Table?
The best table tennis table is some kind of furniture that used in Tennis game. People often call table tennis table as ping pong table. Ping pong table is the most essential part and equipment for tennis. You can’t even think of a tennis match without this table.
There are not any fixed dimensions for a table tennis table. Several types of game and several types of people use separate tables. Size of ping pong table can be different in a separate game, depending on the game type and location.
Here I’m giving a sample of best table tennis table size.
- Length – 108 inches
- Width – 60 inches
- Height – 30 inches
That’s just a sample size which could be different.
Before buying any sports equipment, you’ve to consider some facts. In this full guide, we will share all of these facts. We hope you’ll be able to choose the best table tennis table after reading this full guide.
What to Consider Before Buying a Best Ping Pong Table?
Let’s be introducing with some considerable facts before buying a ping pong table. We have included the most essential and unavailable fact in case making a decision. So without waste, any more time have a look at the facts.
Table Size – the Most Crucial Part in This Journey
You’ve to consider most about the size of the table tennis table. There are several sizes table in the market. We have included a sample size above.
You should buy one full-size ping pong table for the best gaming experience.
If you become fail to choose a perfect size table, it will spoil you all effort. Size depends on several options. The most important option is why are you buying the table?
If you know the answer you can define the perfect size table. It’s really not hard to choose the best size. Most of the experts emphasized the size of the table tennis table.
So must consider size before buying one.
Compare Table Size with Your Room Size
Do you know picking indoor table tennis table is a little tough? As you’ve to compare your room with the table size. If you buy any inappropriate size table then it will ruin your game and also your money.
Try to find one which is perfect with your room size or the place you have determinate to play the sports.
You can’t buy any extra large table or any extra small table. Both of them won’t be good for your game. You can try some example in any of your friend’s home.
How Much Time Do You Play Tennis?
A professional table tennis player plays daily. He needs to practice regularly. A fancy table tennis player plays once a week or twice a month.
Can you count them into the same category?
Nope, you can’t. They are totally different. They need different types of the table also.
How much time do you play? If you play regular but if you buy any newbie or non-professional table tennis table then it won’t be a good experience.
So first of all, define the matter that how much time do you play?
Then you will able to choose the best one.
Who are you?
There are several types of table tennis player and they are:
- Professional Players
- League Players
- Fancy Players
- Club Players
- Family and Friends Player
Indoor or Outdoor
In choosing a ping pong table the purpose of use and where to use, play a vital role. If you need it for family purpose then it not need be so qualified and in this manner you do not necessity to select a professional ping pong table.
Therefore, if you haven’t enough space in your room then you should choose an outdoor one. But one thing keeps in mind that, between indoor or outdoor table there is a huge difference between its material and design.
Usually, indoor tables are more bouncy and consistency than an outdoor one. This difference mainly comes from the materials used for table tops.
In general, outdoor table tops are made of aluminum composite material. That keeps it waterproof and rescue from warping and cracking due to the changing of temperature and humidity. So that outdoor one is durable and lasts long.
Again there is some feature only for indoor one, like as easily folded, wheel-based to transfer easily etc.
There is some variation for indoor ping pong tables which help you to select the best indoor ping pong table for you. Given below:
- Entry level table for home
- Tournament quality bouncy
- Tables with pocket for balls
- Stylish 25mm
According to the use’s purpose, there have such variations also for outdoor one which help you to choose the best outdoor ping pong table
- For home a solid outdoor table
- For newbie entry level outdoor table
- High bouncy outdoor table
- Outdoor table with a wheel
- Outdoor table with pocket
The budget for the best table tennis table
You need to gather a lot of knowledge about buying a table tennis table, which helps you to have a friendly budget following your expectation and intention. Help you to reach goal easily.
For choosing the best table to buy, budget is an important issue. Mostly price Depend on the feature, size, and durability. So need a friendly budget for getting a best one.
For child, the price starts from 30$ to 1000$
For a mini ping pong table price starts from 200$ to 2000$
For adults or professional price starts from 500$ to 2000$
Outdoor tables are 300$ to 2000$
So select a proper budget obeying your purpose of buying.
Accessories with Table
Table tennis table is not like a table of your reading or dining, it is a field to play. That is why there is a need for some accessories, especially for this table.
There are some equipment just for play and some other for table to take care of it.
- Table tennis net-post net: For playing table tennis a net in the middle of the table is must.
- Table tennis robot: If you have no opponent player for playing, you can use ping pong robot. You can see here the Best ping pong robot.
- Ping pong table cleaner: In the time of playing table surface become dirty with dust from a ball or many other ways, that is why you need to clean it regularly. You may get some mild cleaner in the market to keep your table clean and fresh. You can use a spray cleaner to clean it. Just spray the table and wipe!
- Table tennis paddle: We can’t imagine a table tennis game without a paddle. So, paddle select is very important. You will get here about Best paddle or Stiga pro carbon racket information.
- Compact practice net: It is a net with a carbon fiber frame which collects the ball in time of playing and very important for the practice session. It saves your time and adjustable net gives your ball direction to the pocket.
- Ball case: You need a case to keep your balls and this case makes it easy to keep balls and take in time of need.
- Table cover: If you are a regular player or professional then you use it daily, otherwise not. But you need to care for it or protect it in rest time also. For that, you use a cover to keep it protected in unused time.
- Score sensor: To count the scores of the game there is some sensor in the market. You can use it to have a uncorrupted game.
- Aluminum ball catcher: To collect the balls from floor outside of the table this aluminum framed net catcher used. It helps to collect the balls easily without any hamper in the game.
Full Setting up Process
Setting up a process of a ping-pong table step by step described below
- Fix the location: To set up the ping pong table first of all need to fix the space where you set it. Then clean the space and make ready to set up your table, try to fix in a space clean and spacious so you have enough space to play relax, also the losing chance of ball is rare.
- Release from the box: Now keep your box of the table flat and remove the cover or box from the table. Then you are ready to attach the legs
- Attach the legs: Pick up the legs of the table and attach them to each other in a cross shape using the nuts and bolts. Tight them lightly with a screwdriver or wrench. Bottom of the upright tubes attach the wheels and banging them with a hammer. So the best table tennis table able to transfer easily or folded up. Also, attach the U shape supports of the table according to an instruction of the box and link the two supports. Assemble the legs and supports strongly.
- Setup the net: Take the net and simply insert the pin of it and slide the net into the post to firm. You need to clip it or use hand screws to set it tight to the two halves of the table. Tighten the screw of the net frame to the table prevent any sag middle of the net.
- Overlook everything: Now have looked on your whole table and its equipments. Look over the instructions and check if everything okay or not. If found any distract or false anywhere then solve it soon following the rules and regulation.
- Ready to play: After assemble the table portions nicely now you can start playing.
Best Brands for Ping Pong Table
After a long sweaty research in on-line stores and communities, we have found some best brands that provide the qualified ping pong table. Here we make a list of it:
- Viper Arlington
Where will you Use the Table?
It is the main burning question. Where you will use the table?
Now we discuss all about the indoor and outdoor types of the table tennis game, which help you to find the destination where you will use it. Let’s start
Competitive ping pong is played on indoor tables, but in a dry day and calm environment, you can play it outside also.
Outdoor tables are typically different with indoor tables. Outdoor pin pong tables are more durable, less sensitive and modesty than an indoor one.
Choose a place where you have much space to play and can move easily. Don’t choose a place where you feel uneasy or less of free space.
The clean and spacious room is better to set your table perfectly. But it’s not affordable to use a big room all time for playing, so you can set it in your garden or under a big tree. Select a spacious, wide, clean space must. Not there where you lost your ball or the wind wasn’t blow well.
Keep it in a lovely place where you love to stay for a long time.
After this worthy and long discussion, we think all the questions in your mind about ping pong get their desired result.
Here we started from the beginning level where you are illiterate about ping pong or have poor knowledge.
But now we think you gather much knowledge about the best ping pong table and its equipments, priority, game types, table types etc.
End of the discussion now you clear about the table tennis table and its using policy.
I hope you reach your destiny and already select the best table tennis table for you.